What is the purpose?
The workshop will provide a forum for attendees to connect with senior Faculty Fellows about navigating challenges and opportunities at the mid-career stage.
What is the format?
First, the Faculty Fellows will participate in panel discussions regarding issues relevant to attendees. Second, after the panel discussions, there will be small group breakouts, which will offer a forum to connect more personally with Faculty Fellows and to talk about issues of interest.
Who are the Faculty Fellows?
We have a group of ten senior faculty members who will speak about their career experiences:
· Kris Byron, Georgia State University
· Deanne den Hartog, University of Amsterdam
· Maryam Kouchaki, Northwestern University
· Glen Kreiner, University of Utah
· Audrey Korsgaard, University of South Carolina
· Carol Kulik, University of South Australia
· Cindy Muir, University of Notre Dame
· Andreas Richter, University of Cambridge
· Terri Scandura, University of Miami
· Maurice Schweitzer, University of Pennsylvania
Who can attend?
This workshop is designed for faculty members who consider themselves to be mid-career. This generally includes scholars who have earned tenure but are not yet a full professor (i.e., are at the associate-level) or the equivalent if working in a non-tenure granting institution. You should also be a member of the Organizational Behavior Division and must be registered for the AOM conference.