At the OB Division, we are committed to providing academics with top-quality and enriching content. Our 2022 off-cycle content aims to inform research-, collaboration-, and teaching practice.
February 2022 - Improve your Reviewing Skills
Working on your AOM Review?
Are you wondering about:
- How much time to spend on the reviews?
- What to focus on?
- What makes an AOM Paper a “5” vs. a “1”?
Check out some tips from:
- Elizabeth Campbell, University of Minnesota
- Caitlin Porter, University of Memphis
- Roshni Raveendhran, University of Virginia
Brought to you by the OB Division Making Connections Committee
Developed by Richard Gardner (University of Nevada, Las Vegas) and Troy Smith (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)