ONLINE ERIM SUMMER SCHOOL 2022
Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) offers this summer six online summer school courses. These advanced doctoral-level courses are open to doctoral students (Research Master and PhD) and researchers who want to improve their data analysis skills or competences in a specific management field.
1. Stakeholder Theory: From foundations to new developments – by Flore Bridoux with Emanuele Bettinazzi, Doug Bosse, Rob Phillips, and JW Stoelhorst as guest speakers – 27 June-1 July 2022
2. Introduction to Qualitative Methods (Ethnography) – by Mike Pratt – 20-22 June 2022
3. Consumer Behavior – by Jennifer Argo – 20, 22 & 24 June 2022
4. Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Modeling – by Ioannis Evangelidis – 23 & 24 June 2022
5. Panel Data Econometrics – by Marno Verbeek – 28-30 June 2022
6. Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA): A set-analytic approach to studying organizational configurations – by Johannes Meuer – 30 June, 1, 4 & 5 July 2022
Please visit https://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/courses/summer-school/ for more information about course content and enrollment.
Please note that the number of participants per course is limited, therefore we advise you to register as soon as possible.