Interested in teaching with technology? This professional development workshop has been offered at AOM since 1998 and each year we update the content and speakers to cover new tools, technologies, and approaches suited to face-to-face and online teaching with technology. We look forward to a practical and interactive session.
Join us at the AOM's Annual Conference: Saturday, August 6, 2022, 5:30PM - 7:00PM (PST), virtual only (Zoom style)
Teaching with Technology: Preparing Managers for the Future (session 563)
The presenters this year are:
- Stuart Allen and Jordan Mitchell (micro online teaching cycles)
- Mai Trinh (using Discord to build online communities)
- Martin Fellenz, David Lefevre, and Mairead Brady (paradox of online teaching technology adoption)
- Jae Man Park and Xiao Li (visualization tools in teaching)
- Sumeet Jhamb (remote learning success)Apologies for cross-posting in all sponsoring divisions' discussions.