OLYMPICS OF BUSINESS ETHICS
Join us for the 7th ISBEE World Congress in Bilbao, July 20-22, 2022.
Re-inventing Globalization: Community, Virtues and the Power of Purpose
Following the World Congresses in Tokyo, Sao Paolo, Melbourne, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Shanghai ISBEE https://www.isbee.org/ - often called the Olympics of Business Ethics - will convene in Bilbao, Spain, known for its impressive architectural and infrastructure projects, including the Guggenheim Museum (designed by Frank Gehry), where the gala dinner will take place.
- Dani Rodrik (Ford Foundation Professor of International Political Economy at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government)
- Ann Rosenberg (Senior Vice President Sustainability, Wood PLC)
SDG Ambition and the Role of Women in Shaping a Better World
- Axel Honneth (Jack C. Weinstein Professor for the Humanities in the Department of Philosophy at Columbia University;
former Director of the Institute for Social Research, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main)
Working Conditions, Democracy, and Globalization
- R. Edward Freeman (University Professor; Elis and Signe Olson Professor of Business Administration, University of Virginia)
Towards a Global Stakeholder Economy
- Richard DeGeorge (Prof. em. University of Kansas)
The Role of the International Society of Business, Economics, and Ethics – Then and Now
Gala dinner: The Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, July 21, presented by Restaurante Nerua https://www.theworlds50best.com/the-list/31-40/Nerua.html
The 7th ISBEE World Congress 2022 will be held in person in Bilbao on July 20-22, 2022. The core topic "Re-inventing Globalization: Community, Virtues and the Power of Purpose" will bring together researchers, scholars and practitioners from around the world.
We look forward to meeting you in Bilbao!
Prof Thomas Maak. University of Melbourne, President (ISBEE)
A/Prof Howard Harris (Secretary), Prof Nicola Pless (Comms), University of South Australia
Prof Leire San Jose, University of the Basque Country & Prof Jose Luis Retolaza Avalos, Universidad de Deusto (Organizing Committee in Bilbao)