Forgotten Minorities in Organizations: Issue 1.
Editors: Dianna L. Stone, Brian Murray, Kimberly M. Lukaszewski, and James H. Dulebohn
Table of Contents
1. Motives for Dominating and Excluding Forgotten Minorities in Organizations.
Dianna L. Stone, Kimberly M. Lukaszewski, Brian Murray, and James H. Dulebohn.
2. Autism Spectrum Disorder and Generation A: A Forgotten Minority in the Workplace.
Cristina M. Giannantonio, Amy E. Hurley-Hanson, and Amy Jane Griffiths.
3. Forgotten Minorities at Work: Marginalization of Jobseekers with Mild Autism.
4. I'm Anxious But I Don't Have Anxiety!: How Stigma Exacerbates the Effect of Anxiety Disorders in the Workplace
Eli Mendoza, Sara Mendiola, Lindsay Mathys, Shannon K. Cheng, Eden B. King.
5. The Association of Disability and Health Self-Perception to Entering and Leaving Self-Employment.
Christoph A. Metzler and Petra M. Moog.
6. Adverse impact and disability status: Working toward inclusive selection procedures for individuals with disabilities.
Nicole Strah and Deborah E. Rupp.
7. Does Conscious, Social, and Unconscious Bias Influence Employment Decisions about Military Veterans? Cristina Rosario DiPietropolo, Robert C. Ford, and Henrique Correa.
8. Degrees of Incarceration: Navigating Barriers to Employment.
Catrina Palmer Johnson and Nicole C. Jones Young.
9. The Impact of Mentor Relationship and Supervisor Supportive Feedback on the Working Poor: The Moderating Role of Self-Efficacy. Erika N. Williams and Michele L. Heath.
10. Calling for More Organizational Research on Socioeconomic Status.
Elisabeth R. Silver, Cassandra N. Phetmisy, Naomi Fa-Kaji, Abby Corrington, Linnea C. Ng, & Mikki Hebl
11. Effects of Stereotypes, Intergroup Bias, and Cultural Racism on Unfair Discrimination Against Native Americans. Dianna L. Stone, Kimberly M. Lukaszewski, Julio Canedo, and Dianna Contreras Krueger.