What is the purpose?
The workshop will provide a forum for attendees to connect with senior Faculty Fellows about navigating challenges and opportunities at the mid-career stage.
What is the format?
First, the Faculty Fellows will participate in panel discussions regarding issues relevant to attendees. Second, after the panel discussions, there will be small group breakouts, which will offer a forum to connect more personally with Faculty Fellows and to talk about issues of interest.
Who are the Faculty Fellows?
We have a group of seven senior faculty members who will speak about their career experiences:
1. Gilad Chen, University of Maryland
2. Miriam Erez, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
3. Alexandra Gerbasi, University of Exeter
4. Cristina Gibson, Pepperdine University
5. Yves Guillaume, University of Liverpool Management School
6. Bradley Kirkman, North Carolina State University
7. Meghna Virick, San Jose State University
Who can attend?
Faculty members who have recently made tenure (within the past 3 years) or are 9-10 years post-Ph.D. You should also be a member of the Organizational Behavior Division and must be registered for the AOM conference.
Can I attend again?
Yes! If you attended the virtual workshop last year, you may attend the in-person workshop again this year.
How do I register?
Registration is limited to 50 participants and the registration deadline is THIS Wednesday June 29th. For the registration form, visit here.
We hope to see you in Seattle!
Payal Sharma, U. of Nevada, Las Vegas (email@example.com)
Cecily D. Cooper, U. of Miami
Bella Ren, U. Pennsylvania
Jerry Liu, Rutgers U.