Discussion: View Thread

VIDEO: "Doing YouTube" for the Future(s) of Management Education (15 minutes)

• 1.  VIDEO: "Doing YouTube" for the Future(s) of Management Education (15 minutes)

Posted 08-15-2022 22:22
    Dear Colleagues,

For those who missed our annual meeting in Seattle last week (or who were there but didn't manage to attend our workshop), my short talk* is now available on YouTube:

"Doing YouTube" for the Future(s) of Management Education (Talk, Seattle, AOM 2022)
    YouTube remove preview
    "Doing YouTube" for the Future(s) of Management Education (Talk, Seattle, AOM 2022)
    View this on YouTube >

I talk about the benefits and challenges of using YouTube as an instrument of management pedagogy and about how it can be used to have an impact in the changing landscape of the future of management education.

I am not a professional YouTuber, and I don't have millions of subscribers, but my YouTube channel is taking more and more of my time and I hope this is useful to scientists/researchers/educators who are considering to "do YouTube" but are not there yet.

*This talk was part of the PDW titled Harnessing the power of social media for management education".

------------------------------
    Alex Fergnani
    NUS Business School
    Singapore
    ------------------------------