Discussion: View Thread

Sending a message regarding a meta analysis ... requesting unpublished studies;

• 1.  Sending a message regarding a meta analysis ... requesting unpublished studies;

Posted 03-17-2023 14:58
    Hello
    My name is Andre Havrylyshyn. I am currently an assistant professor at Binghamton University. My colleagues and I were hopping it might be possible for the following message to be shared with those who are subscribed to email notifications of the AOM OB division. Please let me know if this is possible / any steps we need to take in this regard.

Thank you !

"Hello

I am working with co-authors on collecting articles for a meta-analysis on collective constructs. We are seeking unpublished empirical management articles that report BOTH individual-level correlations and (smaller N) correlations between the unit/group/team level average scores for the same variables, for any constructs.

Accordingly , we would be most grateful for those of you willing to share your unpublished work which has such a correlation table, so we may include it in our meta-analysis. Feel free to email me with such unpublished work, or with any questions , at ahavrylyshyn@binghamton.edu 

Thank you very much! 

Andre Havrylyshyn, PhD

Assistant Professor of Strategic Management

School of Management | Binghamton University

Binghamton, NY 13902-6000 

ahavrylyshyn@binghamton.edu "

Andre Havrylyshyn, PhD

Assistant Professor of Strategic Management

School of Management | Binghamton University

Binghamton, NY 13902-6000 | [Cell] Phone: 202.844.9023

ahavrylyshyn@binghamton.edu