Discussion: View Thread

OUR Academy of Management Presidential Address

• 1.  OUR Academy of Management Presidential Address

Posted 05-23-2022 12:45

Dear AOM Friends,

As is the case for our AOM annual conference every year, the program for the 2022 meetings in Seattle includes a Presidential Address. I will have the honor and privilege of delivering this year's Presidential Address in my capacity of AOM President.

I've been thinking about topics and issues I would like to talk about. After much consideration, however, I reached the conclusion that I would like this to be OUR AOM Presidential Address, not just my Presidential Address. As such, I am reaching out to solicit your input in the form of topics, questions, issues, challenges, opportunities, or anything else that's crossing your mind these days about management and organization research and education and our professional organization. My goal will be to deliver an AOM Presidential Address that speaks to as many of these issues as possible.

So we don't clog up everyone's inboxes, would you please share your thoughts with me directly by emailing haguinis@gwu.edu instead of "replying to all"?

Thank you in advance and I very much look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

--Herman.

------------------------------
    Herman Aguinis, Ph.D.
    President, Academy of Management
    Avram Tucker Distinguished Scholar & Department of Management Chair
    The George Washington University School of Business
    Washington, DC
    http://hermanaguinis.com/
    ------------------------------