Discussion: View Thread

Industrial-Organizational Psychology Assistant Professor Position - SDSU (Fall 2024)

• 1.  Industrial-Organizational Psychology Assistant Professor Position - SDSU (Fall 2024)

Posted 06-01-2023 12:46
      |   view attached
    (with the usual apologies for cross-posting) I am delighted to announce that we have a job search this fall for an industrial-organizational psychology assistant professor, with the position beginning in Fall 2024. Many of the desired topic areas are relevant to researchers in the OB area (see snippet below in addition to the attached full job ad), so please spread the word. This is an additional position in our department rather than a replacement, so we are thrilled to add a new colleague to our wonderful group of four I-O psychologists. :)
    We are particularly interested in candidates whose central research program addresses workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion issues in organizations and uses sophisticated quantitative research methodologies and data analysis approaches (including, but not limited to, psychometric issues, multilevel modeling, and structural equation modeling). Example research programs include understanding diverse or intersectional identities at work (e.g., racial/ethnic identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic status, ability/disability, aging), addressing bias and mistreatment issues (stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, harassment, incivility), or building an inclusive and equitable workplace through policies and practices (e.g., recruitment, selection, training, leadership and team development, organizational development, program evaluation).  
    For questions about the position, please contact me as the search committee chair ( LKath@sdsu.edu). 
    Best wishes,
    Lisa

------------------------------
    Lisa M. Kath, PhD
    San Diego State University
    San Diego, CA
    ------------------------------