Dear colleagues,May i share a new book titled "Work and Personality Change: What We Do Makes Who We Are" by Lena Wang and Chia-Huei Wu. It is published by Bristol University Press in Feb 2021.About the book:
1. What Personality Is and Why It Matters for Organisations
2. Can Personality Traits Change, and How? A Review of Personality Development Literature
3. How Work Experiences Drive Personality Change: The Impact of Work, Organisational, Societal and International Environment
4. Intentional Personality Change: Individual Agency in Change and Interventions for Change
5. Implications of Personality Change at Work for Research and Practice
'Do Our Jobs Make Us Who We Are? A New Book Examines The Interplay Between Work And Personality Change'