Dear OB Division Colleagues,Personnel Psychology is currently accepting proposals for a special issue. If you have an idea that you feel is timely and is aligned with the mission of Personnel Psychology of publishing influential articles centered on the theme of people at work, please consider submitting your idea for consideration. The special issue would be led by a team of guest editors, following the editorial policies of the journal.
Journal aims and scope:
Personnel Psychology publishes psychological research centered around people at work. Articles span the full range of human resource management and organizational behavior topics, including job analysis, selection and recruiting, training and development, performance appraisal and feedback, compensation and rewards, careers, strategic human resource management, work design, global and cross-cultural issues, organizational climate, work attitudes and behaviors, motivation, teams, and leadership. Research conducted at multiple levels of analysis, including individual, team, and organizational levels, are welcome. Published articles include original empirical research, theory development, meta-analytic reviews, and narrative literature reviews.
Special Issue Timeline:
- Call for papers are distributed beginning September 2020,
- Paper submissions take place April 1-31, 2021,
- Special issue is published in 2023.
What to Include:
- Proposed special issue topic and brief description of subtopics
- Your rationale for why it would make a strong special issue (Theoretical, empirical, practical contributions to the literature, fit with Personnel Psychology)
- Confirmed team of guest editors
How to Submit:
Please send your proposal to email@example.com by May 31, 2020.
Proposals will be evaluated based on potential contribution to the field, fit with the journal, and feasibility, and a decision will be communicated in June. I am looking forward to receiving your proposals.Berrin Erdogan