PROFESSOR (M/F/D) OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR / HUMAN RESOURCES / LEADERSHIP
„EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht" is one of the leading private, state-recognized universities with campuses in Oestrich-Winkel and Wiesbaden, Germany. Currently, EBS hosts 2,200 students and doctoral candidates at the EBS Business School, EBS Law School and EBS Executive School. EBS' more than 300 employees aim to develop responsible and conscientious decision-makers and support students in their personal development. EBS nurtures excellence in research and teaching, has a strong stakeholder network and emphasizes its international focus. Through professional training programs EBS aims to provide life-long learning for students, executives and management specialists.
We belong to the SRH group, a leading private provider of educational and health-care services with more than 16,000 employees. SRH runs private universities, vocational training centers, schools and hospitals all over Germany.
The location and facilities of EBS Business School offer excellent conditions for its faculty to conduct first-class research and to provide an engaging learning experience for its students.
The campus life of EBS Business School is characterized by close personal interaction with students and cross-fertilizing personal exchange with other faculty members which is further facilitated by regular research workshops and visiting scholars.
At EBS Business School, the Management Group is seeking to appoint a new faculty member in the position of Professor f/m/d of Organizational Behavior / Human Resources / Leadership (tenured associate or full professor).
We are open to any focus on the topics Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, and/or Leadership. EBS Business School invites national and international applications.
· Developing and maintaining an active research agenda aimed at making a significant contribution in the field of expertise
· Teaching across all levels, i.e. BSc, MSc, MBA and doctoral programs (all to be delivered in English), supervision/co-supervision of bachelor, master, and doctoral students
· Contributing to the University's academic services and self-governance
· Interacting with our corporate network and participating in executive education programs
· Conducting third-party funded research, especially by securing grants from the German Science Foundation or similar prestigious institutions
· Doctoral qualification and habilitation or equivalent post-doctoral qualification in a relevant field
· International reputation and an outstanding track record of international publications in peer-reviewed journals and competitive research grants
· Substantial teaching experience and a demonstrated commitment to teaching excellence
· Strong research leadership capabilities and experience, with a commitment to helping junior faculty develop their research and providing research supervision to students
· Previous administrative leadership experience at department or school/faculty level will be an advantage
· International applicants are encouraged, German language skills are not a prerequisite for being appointed
EBS offers a competitive compensation package; the offer includes the support of research staff and of administrative assistance. We offer a dynamic, international and team-oriented working environment in intensive dialogue with academic colleagues, business partners, and students. We expressly welcome diversity and therefore emphasize that all people, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability as well as sexual orientation and identity, are equally welcome to apply.
For inquiries about the position, please contact the head of the Management Group, Prof. Dr. Markus Kreutzer (email@example.com).
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter, CV with your list of publications, courses taught, and third-party funding acquired, a summary of three selected papers (published or unpublished) that impacted your research profile most, relevant evidence of teaching excellence (including recent teaching evaluations), and a list of up to three referees. In addition, we request you to provide brief position statements on your current research focus and your teaching concept. Where relevant, please relate both to the outline of our current BSc, MSc, and MBA programs.
Review of applications begins by June 15, 2021 but we will continue searching until the position is filled.
As part of the selection process, successful candidates will be invited, if possible, to our business school campus in the Rheingau region (greater Frankfurt area), Germany. Alternatively, virtual interview and presentation methods may be used.
Please submit your application documents ONLINE ONLY, stating the index number 6995-0 to:
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht | Dean of EBS Business School | Prof. Dr. Christian Landau | Rheingaustraße 1 | 65375 Oestrich-Winkel